This traineeship trains talent to become a digital marketing specialist. In approximately 6 months the finer points and the breadth of the online marketing trade are taught. Broadly educated and therefore multi-useful. From Google Analytics to SEO, from social content to CX. Participants in this traineeship are specialized in reaching customers and improving effective visibility.
The talents start with a pressure cooker (8 days of training) and successive have one day of lectures every other week. As a result, the talent remains a full part of your team throughout the entire traineeship.
TRAINEES RECEIVE TRAINING ON
The latest trends, developments and expertise in the field of online marketing;
- Prepare and implement an online marketing plan;
- To measure, analyze and adjust the results of websites and online campaigns;
- Tooling and tactics to carry out operational side of online marketing plans;
- Personal development;
- How they can take up an assignment within an organization and find their way within an organization.
The traineeship is a unique program with accelerated development through blended learning. The program consists of lectures, e-learning, and personal development during the soft skills lectures, coaching & practical sessions. The talents start with a pressure cooker (8 days of training) and successive have one day of lectures every other week. As a result, the talent remains a full part of your team throughout the entire traineeship.
All Digiship traineeships start multiple times per year and last approximately 6 months. All training courses are provided by one of the best marketing training institutions in the Netherlands: the Beeckestijn Business School located in Leusden.
Growing a trainee into a specialist is not limited to just learning about campaign management. Personal development is an important topic during the traineeship. 11 sessions are focused on soft skills , such as:
- Working out assignments in a group context
– Coaching, intervision & networking during which challenges can be discussed.
- Plan guidance via personal contact & online
- Soft skills: personal development, communication skills & business sense
• 26 lectures with built-in assignments
The trainees create a digital marketing action plan aimed at their own organization. They receive guidance from their coach in developing this plan.
E-LEARNING & SELF STUDY
E-learning environment: Digital Marketing Academy
PRACTICAL SESSIONS, PERSONAL COACHING, INTERVISION & SOFT SKILLS
• Group assignments
• Soft skills: personal development, communication skills and business sense
• Coaching, intervision & networking
• Plan guidance through personal contact & online coaching
CLINICS & EVENTS
Attending digital marketing events and clinics is a fun and educational part of the traineeship.
EXAMS & DIPLOMA
• Post-Bachelor diploma Digital Marketing Specialist + register entry
• Digital Marketing Academy Certification
• Analytics Individual Qualifications
• Google Ads Measurement
• Search Advertising
• Display Advertising
If you complete your training program with a 7 or higher, you will be awarded the title Certified Digital Marketing Professional in addition to your diploma and you can use the abbreviation CDMP (e.g. on LinkedIn).
Click here to apply
Would you like to know more about the traineeship and the application procedure? Please contact Robert Smit, recruiter via 06-50550870 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.