Large-scale digital transformation is on the agenda for many organisations and new tools are being implemented to make the most out of the campaigns. CRM and marketing automation are the keywords here. These specialists take the lead in connecting the various CRM channels and databases.
This traineeship trains talent to become a CRM/Marketing automation specialist. In a program of approximately 6 months, we teach them them the direct digital marketing trade.
The talents start with a pressure cooker (8 days of training) and successive have one day of lectures every other week. As a result, the talent remains a full part of your team throughout the entire traineeship. During the traineeship we take care of a further deepening of the CRM/ Marketing Automation knowledge.
TRAINEES RECEIVE TRAINING ON
– The latest trends, developments and expertise in the field of customer relationship management and marketing automation;
– Creating and implementing a CRM strategy
– Analyze and segment a customer base based on customer value
– De tools en tactieken om zelf online campagnes operationeel uit te voeren
- Personal development;
- How they can take up an assignment within an organization and find their way within an organization.
The traineeship is a unique program with accelerated development through blended learning. The program consists of lectures, e-learning, and personal development during the soft skills lectures, coaching & practical sessions. The talents start with a pressure cooker (8 days of training) and successive have one day of lectures every other week. As a result, the talent remains a full part of your team throughout the entire traineeship.
De gehele opleiding wordt verzorgd door een hoog aangeschreven opleidingsinstituut. Beeckestijn Business School werkt met topdocenten met zeer ruime praktijkervaring op het vakgebied van de opleiding. Op deze manier vormen de colleges een prettige mix van theorie en praktijk en gebruiken we inspirerende praktijkcases en voorbeelden.
Growing a trainee into a specialist is not limited to just learning about campaign management. Personal development is an important topic during the traineeship. 11 sessions are focused on soft skills , such as:
- Working out assignments in a group context
– Coaching, intervision & networking during which challenges can be discussed.
- Plan guidance via personal contact & online
- Soft skills: personal development, communication skills & business sense
• 26 lectures with built-in assignments
The trainees create a digital marketing action plan aimed at their own organization. They receive guidance from their coach in developing this plan.
E-LEARNING & SELF STUDY
E-learning environment: Digital Marketing Academy
PRACTICAL SESSIONS, PERSONAL COACHING, INTERVISION & SOFT SKILLS
• Group assignments
• Soft skills: personal development, communication skills and business sense
• Coaching, intervision & networking
• Plan guidance through personal contact & online coaching
CLINICS & EVENTS
Attending digital marketing events and clinics is a fun and educational part of the traineeship.
EXAMS & DIPLOMA
• Post-Bachelor diploma Digital Marketing Specialist + register entry
• Digital Marketing Academy Certificate
• HubSpot Marketing certificate
• Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certificate
• Analytics Individual Qualifications
• Google Ads Measurement
• Search Advertising
• Display Advertising
If you complete your training program with a 7 or higher, you will be awarded the title Certified CRM Professional in addition to your diploma and you can use the abbreviation CCP (e.g. on LinkedIn).
Click here to apply
Would you like to know more about the traineeship and the application procedure? Please contact Robert Smit, recruiter via 06-50550870 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.