As a Campaign Management Specialist you are responsible for seeting up and executing data-driven online marketing campaigns. Managing display, social and search advertising campaigns is a piece of cake for the participants of the Campaign Management Specialist traineeship. They become specialist in day-to-day campaign management and ensure that they are in control and can make adjustments at any time.
Within Digiship, the trainees follow a large number of training courses so that they learn the tricks of the digital marketing trade. After a short intensive lesson period of one month, they are a high-value asset within your digital team.
TRAINEES RECEIVE TRAINING ON
– The latest trends, developments and expertise in the field of campaign management;
– Setup and implement a campaign management plan;
– Measure, analyze and adjust the results of websites and online campaigns;
– Tooling and tactics to carry out operational side of online campaigns;
- Personal development
- How they can take up an assignment within an organization and find their way within an organization.
The traineeship is a unique program with accelerated development through blended learning. The program consists of lectures, e-learning, and personal development during the soft skills lectures, coaching & practical sessions. The talents start with a pressure cooker (8 days of training) and successive have one day of lectures every other week. As a result, the talent remains a full part of your team throughout the entire traineeship.
All Digiship traineeships start multiple times per year and last approximately 6 months. All training courses are provided by one of the best marketing training institutions in the Netherlands: the Beeckestijn Business School located in Leusden.
Growing a trainee into a specialist is not limited to just learning about campaign management. Personal development is an important topic during the traineeship. 11 sessions are focused on soft skills , such as:
- Working out assignments in a group context
– Coaching, intervision & networking during which challenges can be discussed.
- Plan guidance via personal contact & online
- Soft skills: personal development, communication skills & business sense
• 26 lectures with built-in assignments
The trainees create a digital marketing action plan aimed at their own organization. They receive guidance from their coach in developing this plan.
E-LEARNING & SELF STUDY
E-learning environment: Digital Marketing Academy
PRACTICAL SESSIONS, PERSONAL COACHING, INTERVISION & SOFT SKILLS
• Group assignments
• Soft skills: personal development, communication skills and business sense
• Coaching, intervision & networking
• Plan guidance through personal contact & online coaching
CLINICS & EVENTS
Attending digital marketing events and clinics is a fun and educational part of the traineeship.
EXAMS & DIPLOMA
• Post-Bachelor diploma Digital Marketing Specialist + register entry
Digital Marketing Academy Certificate
Display & Video 360 Certificate
Facebook Blueprint certificate
Google Analytics individual qualification
Google Ads Measurement
Google Search advertising
Google Display advertising
If you complete your traineeship with a 7 or higher, you will be awarded the title Certified Campaign Management Professional in addition to your diploma and you can use the abbreviation CMAP as a title (e.g. on LinkedIn).
Click here to apply
Would you like to know more about the traineeship and the application procedure? Please contact Robert Smit, recruiter via 06-50550870 or via email@example.com.